Current News | Introduction | Colloidal Silver | Chemtrails | Sylphs | Emerging Diseases | Forbidden Cures |Ozone | Immunity Boosting | Nutrition | The CIA
By Ken Adachi
If your computer has a sound card, this NCH audio tone generator can play audio tones through your computer speakers or earphones. You can set the frequency from 1 hz to 20,000 hz. Certain specific tone frequencies can modify and improve all kinds of health conditions. It's called Sound Therapy. If you wish, you can greatly augment this therapy by simultaneously applying Light Therapy, which is also simple and easy to set up.
I've included Frequency List 1 and List 2 with various health conditions and their associated tone frequencies that help improve those conditions. Just run down the list for the condition you want and make of note of the frequency or frequencies that you should apply. Set the generator for that frequency and press the start button. The volume dosen't have to be loud, just enough to hear it.
( List 1: http://educate-yourself.org/nch/Freqchart1.shtml
List 2: http://educate-yourself.org/nch/Freqchart2.shtml )
I've also added here a frequency chart of all the musical notes so you could also use an accurately tuned musical instrument as a source of frequencies even if you don't have a frequency generator or a tone generator (http://educate-yourself.org/lte/freqchartmusicalnotes28dec07.shtml)
Download NCH Tone Generator (http://www.nch.com.au/action/)
Go to this web site and scroll down to the Tone Generator and click the Download button. Unzip the file after it's downloaded onto your hard drive and install it. An icon will appear on your desktop. If you don't have an unzipping program, go to WinZip.com and download the latest version.
Instructions included with the NCH Tone Generator
Thank you for installing the NCH Tone Generator. The NCH Tone Generator (nchtone) is a simple but useful utility that lets you play tones using a Windows 95 or Windows 3.1 computer with a sound card.
To use the software follow these steps:
1. Select the desired wave form. The most commonly used wave form is the sine wave because it is the purest tone.
2. Enter the desired frequency. A range or 1 to 20000 is acceptable (1Hz to 20Khz). Note that the frequency is not relevant if the "White Noise" wave form is selected.
3. Select the sound card to be used to play the sound. If you have more than 1 sound card in your computer, select the appropriate sound card for the pull down list below the start button.
4. Press Start. The tone should play.
5. If necessary, adjust the Mixer Settings to change to volume of the tone. In Windows 95 run the mixer by double clicking on the speaker icon on the task bar. In Windows 3.1, run the mixer software supplied with your sound card.
This software is part of the NCH Audio Action set of utilities. These are a set of useful audio related tools for studio use, multimedia or business audio. Please visit our web page at http://www.nch.com.au/action or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Complete Frequency Chart of Musical Notes (Jan. 8, 2008)
Using a Computer Tone Generator for Rife Frequency Therapy (Jan. 1, 2007)
Tone Generator Can be Used for Rife Therapy (May 7, 2003)
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|