In recent years, scientists have learned how to locate, focus on, and lock into a person’s brain to manipulate that person’s thoughts, and thus his actions, by remote. Mind control assaults now loom as one of the main challenges of the 21st century. The targeted person often never discovers that he has become a mind control victim, and he ends up hurting others, taking his own life, or simply becoming another “Alzheimer” statistic.
I was first targeted by the Israelis in a South American country in 1978. At that time, the device that was used only allowed them to monitor my conversations and perhaps my movements. Since that time, much more sophisticated high tech intelligence-gathering and mind control equipment and software have been developed. I believe that in the late 1980’s or early 1990’s, pro-Israeli elements in the FBI took over the surveillance from the original perpetrators. Still much later the FBI “farmed out” that responsibility to a local group, which either works with or enjoys the protection of local law enforcement.
Although I had been targeted for years, I did not discover it until December 11, 2005, when my assailants, or “handlers,” began talking to me through my brain. At the same time, my handlers started bombarding me with electrical-like jolts, strong vibrations, and other physical torture. I later learned that the physical electronic effects, although annoying and painful, were simply used to “soften” or “sensitize” or “pre-condition” me for the real objective – mind control.
At the time that I became aware of what was happening, I was sixty-eight years old and in perfect physical and mental health. I knew full well that I was not schizophrenic. On the very day that the electronic stalking and mind control (ESMC) activities went from covert to overt, I started recording a detailed journal in which I recount my experiences and my thoughts concerning that topic. The journal today comprises four volumes and over eight hundred pages of single spaced typescript. At the same time, I began researching the topic, and started communicating with many other victims. Almost invariably those victims had ignored signs of electronic stalking and did not know for a very long time that they had been targeted. That is one of the techniques that the stalkers use. Stalkers begin very slowly and gradually increase the intensity of the electronic and mind control effects.
This paper does not deal with the methods used to zero in on a person’s mind. There are many schools of thought on that subject. One popular theory states that victims are implanted with microchips. I have read of only one person who supposedly located microchips in his body, had them surgically removed, and then had them identified. My efforts to contact that individual failed. In my opinion, his claims have not been authenticated. We know, however, that many forms of microchips have been developed for the human body, all of them controlled by remote.
Another theory believes that voices can be recorded, transferred to a computer, and the computer then used to lock onto that person’s brain. Experiments show that that has indeed been done. Still another theory talks about small devices (nano-microchips) made so small that they can fit between molecules of water and other liquid and be injected into the body in shots and inoculations. Patents taken out by scientists describe that very procedure. Other theories include wiring in the ear that connects with the brain, pins that penetrate the skull, and some type of substance ingested in food or injected into the body. Impostors from the very groups that employ ESMC intentionally post misleading material on the internet. Even some of the web site managers may be deliberately spreading hoaxes. All that said, pick a theory.
We do not yet actually know how high-tech assailants capture a victim’s mind. Neither do we know what instrument or instruments are used in the process. Both are highly guarded secrets. The only fact that we know for certain about mind control is the symptoms, or how ESMC manifests itself to the victim. Targeted individuals are well aware of the capabilities of the assailants, but for those readers who may be reading about electronic stalking and mind control for the first time, here are some of them.
(1)Monitor movements. They not only know one’s vehicular movements but they can also view him and follow his movements on his property and even inside his house.
(2)Hear and record my conversations along with those with whom one talks. This can be done even in a moving vehicle. The harassers occasionally record and play back to the victim excerpts of some of those conversations in his brain.
(3) See through the victim’s eyes. One’s eyes are controlled by his brain; thus, by controlling the victim’s brain, the handlers can also see whatever the victim sees. They can also view the victim’s body whether it is clothed or not and zoom in on any part of the body. Not only that, but they can see body parts much like a cat scan views the body. Indeed, they may be using a cat scan machine hooked to a computer.
(4)Apply a variety of torture techniques to the body. Those include: (a) sending pain and a sensation of pin pricks in the eyes, shoulders, face, elbows, and other areas, (b) bombarding the body with electrical jolts and tremors, (c) zapping the head with laser-like rays that make a clicking/crackling sound, probably attempting to destroy brain cells (d) causing severe cramping, mainly in the legs, and numbness in the limbs from the base of the spinal column to the toes, (e) making one cough through scratching the inside of my throat and causing one to sneeze by tickling the inside of his nostrils and also his throat, (f) causing an erection by touching the inside of the urethra, (g) causing stomach aches, indigestion, and dizziness, (h) sodomizing one with some unknown force (perhaps directed sound waves, which cause a strong vibrations and can focus on a particular very small area), and (i) causing the sensation of crawling insects on the face and neck. Many of those effects may perhaps be accomplished through the use of silent sound and various PC software.
(5)Knock out and interfere with the function of battery-operated or electrical household items. In my case, the handlers have (a) changed radio stations, (b) caused halogen flashlights to blink, (c) caused the tiny lights in a fingerprint reader used for PC security to quiver, (d) disabled my printer, (e) caused interference in TV programs, (f) made Weedeaters stop functioning, and (g) burned out battery flashlights. All of this suggests that the pervs use directed sound beamed in by a radio frequency guided by the GPS.
(6) Transmit voices into the brain that only the victim can hear. At first, the handlers normally call the victims ugly names, then they begin to talk to the victim. The victim gradually learns that he can also talk to them. Finally, after a time, the two parties converse albeit in an acrimonious fashion. By choice I do not converse with the handlers; however, I do use that means of communication to ridicule, taunt, and deprecate them.
In addition to the voices, the stalkers’ also whisper. This is the most insidious form of communication, as the whispers can be reduced to tones so low in volume that the victim’s consciousness does not “hear” them; nevertheless, the target’s brain does indeed pick up the whispers. The victim is completely unaware of the whispers, which make them all the more dangerous. It took me years to “hear” those subconscious whisperings.
The subconscious whisperings take many forms:
(a) Giving victims commands. Due to the inaudible commands, victims misplace items, forget names, dates and events, make errors while calculating and writing, say things out of context while talking with others, act in ways that the victim ordinarily would not act, do things completely alien to their customs and beliefs, and sometimes commit suicide,.
(b) Making statements about the victims’ family members and friends intended to cause estrangement of relations between them and the victims and thus isolate the victim. In my case, the handlers continually mention my son, to whom I am very close, and my two sisters. I telepathically tell the handlers that they cannot damage my relationship with my son, that my love for him and his family is undying, eternal, and unconditional. The bastards even whisper my son’s name while attempting to cause an erection. Such is the evil nature of the ESMC assailants.
(c) Causing victims to think in negative terms about almost everybody and everything. Their device(s) cause absurd thoughts in victims. For example, I have an elderly first cousin whom I like but to whom I am not particularly close. We rarely visit. Yet, one day while thinking about calling her, the thought of being an heir of hers surged into my mind. My cousin has three children, several grandchildren, and even great-grandchildren. That negativity colors many of my normal thoughts. Their software also causes me to hear negative and suggestive words in place of ordinary words when I watch TV or listen to the radio.
(d) Introducing deviant sexual ideas and feelings that victims would dismiss and reject if they were conscious of them. The handlers continually emphasize incest, necrophilia, and other sordid sexual acts in their talking. I cared for my bedridden mother for eight months before she died; on one occasion, the perverts showed me a holographic picture of me climbing into bed with her just after she died.
(e) Creating in victims a lack of confidence in themselves by disparaging their capabilities and accentuating their faults. Whenever I do home improvement projects or assemble items, the perverts ridicule and taunt during the efforts, telling me that I’m doing it wrong. Indeed, they do their best through suggestions to my brain to cause me to do it wrong.
(f) Sending victims on wild goose chases. This has happened to me on various occasions, once, for example, when handlers sent telepathic thoughts about the owner of a defunct radio station in another city that I suspected may have been a clandestine site of the local operations center, and I actually went and located his house. On another occasion they convinced me that surveillance bugs were hidden throughout the house, and I took screws out of receptacles and other items. They also cause me problems in reading instructions and interpreting maps if I am traveling.
The ESMC assailants are also able to project voices and other sounds through objects near the victim, i.e., the TV, a PC, and other electrical devices and even into the open air near him. Their sounds can take the form of knocking on the walls, dogs barking, stacks of lumber falling, and birds cooing or singing. Some of those sounds might be heard by others if they were present; however, the stalkers are careful not to make the noises if there are visitors. I live alone, as many victims do, and my dog often barks at some of the noises that the stalkers project into the yard and pasture. One can buy computer programs that make those same sounds.
The stalkers can send their voices through a radio, even when it is turned off. They can also make you think that people at nearby tables in restaurants and other public places are talking about you by directing voices directly into your ears/brain (Directed sound again?) In applying their evil, the electronic stalkers make use of equipment that changes their voices to hide their identity. Voice changing programs are readily available on the internet for purchase. They can also record the voices of people with whom you talk and duplicate those same voices.
(7) READ A VICTIM’S THOUGHTS. There is irrefutable proof that many university, medical, and defense contractor scientists have developed microchips and other devices that operate with computer programs to achieve that capability. Scientists know that certain radio frequencies can pick up the frequency of the human brain.
In my case, the handlers’ equipment at first only picked up a few one- and two-syllable words of my thoughts. I heard them talking excitedly about picking up those fragmentary thoughts. Later, however, the perverts upgraded either their equipment or their software, which allowed them to hear my complete thoughts. Moreover, they sometimes played those thoughts back to me in my own voice, with my own accent, and with my own pronunciations. Apparently those thoughts not only can be heard but can also be seen on their computer monitor, probably somewhat like the computerized captions for the hearing impaired on TV, and recorded. The most recent upgrade actually allows the pervs to read my thoughts two or three words BEFORE those same thoughts develop consciously in my brain. There is evidence that the handlers’ equipment and software can also see and record the very images that your thoughts see.
The mind reading capability not only gives stalkers access to everything in the victim’s mind but also provides them massive amounts of information about friends and family members of victims. The stalkers assiduously exploit this information 24/7. In my case, the stalkers constantly whisper the names of my son, two sisters, friends and acquaintances, and even people whom I do not really know but who might creep into my thoughts to gather information about those individuals. Knowing my thoughts also gives the stalkers my computer passwords (and thus control over my communications), information about my business matters, and previous knowledge of my actions and movements.
Of those capabilities, Number 6, the voices, and Number 7, mind reading, loom above the others in conquering the victim’s mind and spirit. In fact, hearing voices and having minds read sound so incredible that most victims do not report their electronic stalking and mind control assault to law enforcement. After all, if one hears voices and believes that people can read his thoughts, he must be crazy. And that is exactly what psychiatrists tell victims, that they suffer from dementia or paranoia-schizophrenia.
Why have electronic stalkers and mind control artists not been caught? They will be. It is only a matter of time, perhaps a short time. However, their evil has long gone undetected and unpunished because:
(a) They operate in total secrecy; therefore, their locations are unknown. The handlers probably take an oath of secrecy. Otherwise, one of the handlers tells a relative who tells a friend and soon the truth is out.
(b) They employ a method or methods of electronic harassment and mind control not yet fully understood. There are those researchers who believe that handlers use, in addition to microchips, other means to communicate with the victims’ brains. Whatever method is used, it will require some type of transmitter/receiver, although those instruments may function slightly differently.
(c) Their electronic stalking and mind control activities leaves little or no evidence. A part of the whole scheme is to operate in a manner that leaves no trace of evidence that could lead investigators to the perpetrators. The handlers count on victims not having tangible evidence to submit with their complaints of ESMC. Without proof of assault, of course, law enforcement has either the pretext not to investigate or finds little cause to investigate.
(d) Victims are reluctant to make complaints, as they have no proof of assault and cannot identity the assailants.
(e) Psychiatrists, doctors, and others in the medical community do not recognize the existence of ESMC. Indeed, if they acknowledge that patients who suffer ESMC are not paranoid schizophrenic, they then find themselves unable to treat those symptoms in the traditional psychiatric manner. Thus, they assume an ostrich stance.
(f) Law enforcement has been almost completely uncooperative.
Assault on the mind constitutes domestic terrorism; yet, the FBI and the entire intelligence and law enforcement community ignores that form of terrorism. In addition to committing terrorism, the criminals break dozens of other national, state, and local laws; yet, law enforcement refuses to intervene. Today tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of victims suffer from electronic stalking and mind control. Many have filed reports with the FBI and local law enforcements concerning their attacks without seeing any action taken.
Does the FBI know about ESMC and how it works?A resounding yes. A journalist in a July 2008 Yahoo news article wrote about visiting Guantanamo and interviewing some of the detainees. One of them was Omar Khadr, an Islamic Canadian who was only fifteen years old when he was captured in Afghanistan in 2002 and brought there. Omar told the interviewer that he had lost both arms and both legs. He was perfectly physically sound. Interrogators and brain control experts from the CIA and other U. S. intelligence agencies had obviously taken control of his mind and had convinced him that he had no arms or legs.
The mind control handlers operate by remote. Thus, some type of instrument, or receiver/transmitter must be used to make contact with the victim’s brain. That radio may be a scanner, ham radio, or a clandestine radio station. Regardless of the type of radio, it must operate along a particular frequency, a frequency that can pick up the electromagnetic pulses of the human brain. That radio frequency must necessarily be blocked. If not, any listener could happen upon that frequency and hear the whisperings and other mind control operations of the handlers, blowing the entire operations. If it is indeed a blocked frequency, the local law enforcement, the FBI, and the FCAA have to know about and approve it. Since 9/11 the Federal Government has assiduously monitored all radio frequencies to prevent further terrorist attacks. It is an inescapable fact, then, that the Federal government has to know about electronic stalking and mind control.
I live in a rural area in Ouachita Parish (county) in north central Louisiana. In late 2006, not trusting the local authorities, I made a trip to the nearby city of Shreveport to seek out the FBI to make a complaint about the electronic stalking and mind control activities. I outlined verbally to one of the agents what was happening. I also gave the agent a CD with parts of my journal and my thoughts about those effects. In fairness to the agent, I must reveal that I also showed him several items from my house that my handlers had caused me to believe were bugged. Later, I realized that the “bugs” were simply part of the handlers’ mind control games. The agent asked only two questions: was I being blackmailed and was I homosexual? Naturally, I heard nothing else from that meeting. I visited that office a second time early in 2007 with the same result.
The refusal of the FBI to listen seriously to complainants and to investigate their claims indicts that agency. An electronic stalking victim whom I later met in person had also recurred to the FBI to complain. The agent to whom she made her complaint said with a grin, “makes you feel like you’ve got nowhere to turn, huh?” She stated that “He was quite aware of what I was experiencing.” That victim, a grandmother and a very soft spokened, almost timid person, had worked for a single company for thirty-five years and had retired. Like most victims, she lived alone. A policeman lived next door. The victim had no idea why she had been targeted.
For the sake of argument, let us consider that the FBI and local law enforcement just may be using electronic stalking and mind control to attempt to combat crime. If there is any element of truth in that conjecture, it is not supported by statistics. Crime continues to grow at an alarming rate. Moreover, our government is based on the principle of “due process of law” and justice for all, including drug smugglers, murderers, rapists, and others. An indictment of crime and a trial by jury are the cornerstones of our democracy. When law enforcement becomes the judge, jury, and executioner by using covert electronic torture on targets, they trample on those democratic principles.
I searched the internet for statistics concerning the categories of FBI investigations. The FBI has about 60 field offices and over 12,000 agents. It has divisions whose agents and clerical assistants continually investigate and surf the web for information on high-tech crimes. The internet is literally full of references to electronic stalking and mind control. Yet, I did not find a single reference to the FBI’s having investigated a single case of electronic stalking and mind control activities.
The FBI continually monitors and even infiltrates known organizations that promote and engage in domestic terrorism. It is ridiculous to consider that the FBI does not know about high-tech harassment, the instruments used, and how the instruments work. Moreover, the FBI, Secret Service, NSA, and other agencies share the responsibility for the overall protection of the President, Vice President, cabinet members, Supreme Court justices, and Congresspersons. It is absurd to think that those intelligence agencies do not know about electronic stalking and mind control, how to prevent it, and, once it is found, how to neutralize it.
The subject of electronic stalking and mind control remains taboo. The media will not touch that topic. Only on the internet, where data is still largely uncontrolled by the power brokers, can one find information of ESMC. In performing my research, I found countless accounts by and about victims of ESMC, and I corresponded with scores of those targeted individuals. Most of those correspondents appeared to be regular people whom one would expect to live next door. Many of them had braved the stigma of being labeled schizophrenic to complain to the FBI and their local law enforcement. Not a single case had led to an investigation.
Like the FBI, local level law enforcement has also been non-responsive to victims. There may be several reasons for that.
(1) Local law enforcement knows little if anything about electronic stalking and neurological assault. Officers on the local level very seldom receive training in high-tech crimes involving the human body. If they have received training, that instruction probably covered only the electronic effects and did not address the mind control element. In addition, most law enforcement officers, as well as the general public, simply cannot comprehend how twenty-first century technology can be utilized to invade the human mind and affect the human body.
(2) Victims can normally produce no hard evidence concerning their complaints, let alone identify their assailants. This, of course, gives law enforcement little to work with in pursuing the assailants.
(3) Victims are very reluctant to make complaints concerning neurological attacks for fear that they will be considered crazy and treated as such. Indeed, psychiatrists and others have convinced the world that persons who complain of electronic stalking and mind control must be textbook cases of paranoid-schizophrenia. I remained silent for three years after I knew what was happening for that same reason. When I finally did brave the stigma of being labeled crazy to present my complaints, surely enough the investigative officers apparently thought that I was crazy.
(4) Authorities are reluctant to publicize information in the media concerning electronic and neurological attacks, as many citizens would become alarmed for their safety. The difficulty in enforcing laws making citizens safe from high tech assault causes law enforcement to maintain silence. The assailants are quite aware of the authorities’ dilemma, and they exploit that weakness.
(5)In some cases, law enforcement may even knowingly permit and sometimes even abet and actively participate in those stalking activities. If not, they may have very good ideas about people and groups that might engage in electronic stalking without pursuing those ideas. It is no secret that law enforcement officials in many places have “protected” certain criminal elements either for money or other benefits or out of sympathy for those groups.
My experience with local law enforcement has been at best disappointing. After several years of enduring electronic stalking and mind control without having proof of it, I finally found that proof. Here is what happened. I read on the internet a victim’s advice that aluminum foil could ameliorate some of the effects of the ESMC. Thus, I placed heavy foil over the three windows of my bedroom. At night I could hear what sounded like puffs of air hitting against the foil, sounding much like rain drops falling on large plant leaves. After several weeks, I walked into the bedroom in the day time without turning on the light, and I was astonished to see literally hundreds of holes in the foil. Those holes ranged from pin size to perhaps a forth of an inch diameter. The smaller holes seemed to be perfectly round; some of the larger holes were jagged.
I prepared a written complaint to submit to the sheriff’s office. Before I had time to print out the complaint, however, the stalkers, who have access to my computer, changed the date from January 14, 2008 to November 14, 2008 to make me look crazy. Fortunately, in scanning the report before I submitted it, I caught that alteration and changed the date by hand.
On that same day, I presented the written complaint of electronic stalking to the local sheriff’s office without mentioning the mind control element for obvious reasons. When the duty officer asked the nature of my complaint, I told him. He immediately, without blinking an eye, told me that the only way stalkers could bother me electronically was in touching me with something like a Tazer. Instead of telling him to eat s--t, as I was inclined to do, I kept quiet and insisted on talking with an investigative officer.
The duty officer’s remark, though impertinent and uninformed, was revealing. He had apparently been instructed by higher-ups to give that policy statement answer to anybody complaining of electronic harassment. That means that other citizens had previously complained about the same topic!
The duty officer assigned a junior parole officer who had recently begun working with the office to take my complaint. That officer promised to write up a report and pass my complaint to the investigative section. A few days later an investigative officer, with an assistant, did indeed arrive at my house. I showed them the holes. The officers asked no questions and made no comments. Nor did they request a sample of the foil for forensic examination. I never heard anything else from those deputies. Still more strangely, the lead detective who visited me later received a promotion from sergeant to lieutenant.
Once again, in February, 2008, I was harassed non-electronically by persons riding four-wheelers at one o’clock in the morning in front of my house and shouting. I live at the end of an obscure dirt lane with a field on one side and a pasture on the other side. When I presented the second written complaint, the sheriff’s office asked me to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, threatening to obtain a court order to force me to do so. Although I knew that they could not easily do that, I agreed to the evaluation but on my own terms. I later underwent the psychiatric evaluation as well as a good physical examination in another city. Both examinations proved me very fit. After my going to much trouble and expense in getting the examinations, the sheriff’s office has consistently refused my requests for meetings.
When I could not get a meeting with the sheriff’s office, on June 10, 2008 I sent a certified letter to the state attorney general’s office, asking that office to investigate the ESMC activities. I have both my mailing receipt as well as the initialed delivery confirmation from that office. I never heard from that office.
In my correspondence with other victims, I learned that in case after case they had asked for help from the FBI, state, and local law enforcement and had received none. Some of those victims even stated that policemen and other law officers later moved into houses and apartments near them. In all of my communication, I never found a victim whose case was investigated. In my case, although an investigator came to view the proof of ESMC, he never filed a report, obviously never investigated, and refused to meet with me afterward.
Let us review our seventh grade civics. On all three levels of government – national, state, and local – there are three branches, the executive, judiciary, and the legislative. The legislative branch passes the laws, the judiciary interprets them, and the executive enforces them. Law enforcement belongs to the executive branch on all three levels.
Most of the higher officials in the executive branch, including law enforcement on the state and local levels, are elected by the people. Thus, if law enforcement is indeed a part of the ESMC conspiracy, they are using public funding to harass private citizens. In other words, the taxpaying victims are not only unprotected by law enforcement but they are also helping to finance their own torture.
The stand-back, hands-off position of the FBI and local law enforcement is understandable only when one considers that they themselves may be involved in electronic assault and mind control activities. It is hard to imagine that the entire FBI and the entire staff at local police and sheriff offices might be involved in ESMC. It is much more likely that renegade elements in the FBI latched onto a highly secret neurological weapon and now share that process with selected renegade officers in local law enforcement. Ask yourself the following questions.
(01) Who would have the equipment to carry out electronic assault?
(02) Who would have the knowledge about how to use that equipment for ESMC?
(03) Who would have a ready opportunity to use the equipment?
(04) Who can communicate through a network that allows them national coverage?
(05) Who has the authority to investigate people and obtain their personnel files?
(06) Who has the financial resources required to buy the equipment, procure the handlers, train those people, and pay them for their services 24/7?
(07) Who has the technical expertise to train handlers in electronic stalking and mind control activities?
(08) Who has secure facilities where extra-legal records on the targets and information gathered on the targets can be kept?
(09) Who has the authority and funding to send hundreds of investigators into the field to conduct interviews with people who know the targets and record those interviews.
(10)) Who has the connections to pursue victims from city to city, state to state, and country to country as they seek to escape the effects of ESMC?
(11) Who can best start rumor campaigns and spread misinformation about the targets?
(12) Who can prevent investigations by law enforcement into complaints of ESMC? (13) Who can encourage the medical and scientific communities to maintain silence on ESMC and psychiatrists to label victims paranoid-schizophrenic without looking further into the subject?
(14) Who can summon the assistance of telephone companies, public utility companies, and internet providers in tapping phones and hacking computers of victims?
(15) Who can command the cooperation of the post office and the package delivery services into misdirecting and interfering otherwise with the victims’ correspondence? (16) Who has the human resources to fill the internet with lies, misleading material, and deceptive information on electronic stalking and mind contro?
(17) Who has the equipment and the capability of tracking a person with his home or any other structure and pinpointing any place on that person’s body?
(18) Who has the means to intimidate neighbors into ostrazising a victim in his own neighborhood?
(19) Who has the power to direct the resources of the IRS, ATF, and other agencies on the targets?
(20) Who has the capability of gaining access to the targets financial records and credit reports?
(21) Who has the clout to silence Congresspersons, especially the Committee Chairpersons, from ordering a national inquiry into widespread and increasing allegations of ESMC?
(22) Who has the capability to garner the cooperation of all ethnic groups against a target?
(23) Who can make certain that no ESMC complaint is submitted on local law enforcement’s monthly crime report?
(24) Who has the influence to keep any mention of ESMC out of local newspapers?
(25) Who has the authority to issue policy statements denying that electronic assault even exists?
(26) Who has unlimited human resources to do the work?
(27) Who can legally block out frequencies over the air?
(28) Who can subsidize the rent of policemen and other local law enforcement to rent an apartment or house next to yours?
If you answered “Law Enforcement” to all twenty-eight of those questions, you are correct.
Electronic stalking and mind control cannot exist without the knowledge of the FBI and other Federal intelligence gathering agencies. That hints of a vast and widespread conspiracy that must necessarily include local law enforcement. That conspiracy is secret, well organized, and thoroughly implemented. Many of the conspiracies are tied to influential groups and outwardly respectable organizations. Four main points stand out:
(1) Electronic stalking and mind control pervades the United States of America, targeting victims that represent the entire population make-up;
(2) Conspiracy and secrecy are key elements in those activities;
(3) Perpetrators of that electronic stalking and mind control conspiracy operate on national, state, and local levels;
(4) Many of those conspiracies operate under the protection of or with the acquiescence of law enforcement on all levels of government.
Electronic stalking can be carried out by many people and groups, using home-made or altered devices and equipment that can be easily purchased. However, mind control is quite another activity, which requires high-tech equipment, a great deal of organization, intensive training, utter secrecy, and the ability to operate from afar. Amateurs can carry out electronic stalking; only highly trained technicians can carry out mind control.
It is highly likely that the FBI and other national agencies in the intelligence community monopolize the means, equipment, and techniques of mind control. I believe that Federal operations centers scattered around the United States, perhaps at military bases and facilities, perform the actions required to take control of victims’ brains. They then “patch in” secondary, or local, handlers, perhaps by radio, to do the actual mind control work. Only the FBI and other Federal agencies that practice covert mind espionage could keep secret widespread mind control operations that include so many victims.
What can victims do to halt electronic stalking and mind control activities, apprehend the cowardly perverts who carry it out, and punish them and their accomplices?
(1) Record the handlers’ actions and your thoughts about them. Those thoughts will change over time as you learn increasingly more about your handlers. Their ESMC tactics will also change, becoming increasingly more complex as their go through their repertory of capabilities. It is very important for you to describe the perverts’ electronic and mind control actions accurately and to record in great detail the sensations that you feel and your reactions to those actions. Record the time that particular actions by the handlers occur. You may see a pattern in the timing. Their actions will normally occur in the evening while you sleep, as you present an immobile target for them. Keep a flashlight, watch, notepad, and pen underneath your pillow or nearby to record those actions.
(2) Be observant. Watch people, places, and objects carefully. Record your reactions when you see anything that looks even slightly odd. Be careful not to set yourself up for the handlers’ electronic and mind control activities. Usually ESMC leaves no evidence. The handlers, of course, count on your not having proof. Videotape anything that happens out of the ordinary: blinking lights, anomalies in your emails, etc. Record any unusual sounds: loud noises that occur in the house, etc.
(3) Remember precedents. Think back over previous events and actions. You had to have been targeted at some point in time. By recalling people and occasions, you will probably get a very good idea about when, by whom, and how you were targeted.
(4) Thwart the efforts of the handlers and defy them. As time goes on, you will see that certain actions on your part affect the capabilities of the handlers. Make their lives as miserable as they attempt to make yours by causing them to go to extra trouble to manipulate you. Stay alert. The handlers will attempt to make you do irrational things by whispering instructions and suggestions into your brains. Know this. Give much thought to your actions because of that. Remember that one of the major objectives of the handlers is to make you look crazy.
(5) Submit written complaints to local law enforcement. Get the complete name of the officer to whom you submit your report. It is very important that the reports be presented in narrative so that YOU can word the complaint like you wish. Otherwise, the person with whom you are talking will write it the way HE/SHE wants to. Ask the officer to whom you submit your complaint to sign it. Others have done this and the officers have refused. If the officer refuses to sign, record that in your notes. Let him see you doing it.
(6) Contact your Representatives and Senators in writing. It is important that your correspondence be in writing (emails or letters), as their employees may include an accomplice “plant” who will not record and advise higher advisors of telephone calls. In addition, send copies of your letters to local and state officials, particularly the sheriff’s office and the attorney general’s office. Unless overwhelming pressure is laid on the backs of leadership, nothing will be done. Congresspersons, themselves being protected, are probably blithely unaware of electronic stalking and mind control and the possible involvement by national and local law enforcement. They cannot ignore thousands of letters of complaint. There is strength in numbers, and the number of victims is growing every day.
(7) Join with other victims in requesting investigations into ESMC by the U. N. Commission on Human Rights and other appropriate national and international organizations. Organizations such as the ACLU, Human Rights Watch, and other national organizations involved in human rights will not be helpful. ESMC is being carried out all over the world. It proliferates at an alarming speed. John Finch <firstname.lastname@example.org>, an Australian victim, collects case summaries of worldwide victims to submit to the U. N. He now has hundreds of those names and summaries and others are pouring into his website. He can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
The government on all levels in the United States of America has failed to protect its citizens. I used to be the type American whose eyes welled with tears whenever he heard the Star Spangled Banner. I was raised to revere the government. I no longer feel that loyalty to my government. My government has not only abandoned me but has very probably also targeted me and performed electronic and neurological torture on me.
This narrative is a summary of much research material on the subject of electronic stalking and mind control. If in condensing the material I left out a salient fact or failed to make a statement clear, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At 9:00am on August 7, 2008, the day after I sent this article to several web sites and other persons, I received a call from the Elderly Protective Services of the state of Louisiana. The lady who called told me that she had been instructed to visit me because of my complaint about electronic stalking. I asked her if the sheriff's office or the attorney general's office had requested the visit. She did not know. Neither the sheriff's office personnel nor the attorney general's personnel would have had time to find and read my article on the web. Thus, I know that local law enforcement monitors my email and probably taps my telephone or the perverts who handle me tipped them off about the article, which, of course, was not complimentary to the sheriff's office.
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.